Careers at Kramer
Kramer Madison is a design driven marketing company. We provide our nationwide client portfolio solutions in strategic marketing, design, promotions, print and fulfillment all under one roof. View our current opportunities.
Who is Kramer?
Digital Press Operator
Title: Digital Press Operator
Type Job Class: Full-time
Region: Southwest Wisconsin
City, State: Madison, WI
Kramer Madison is seeking a Digital Press Operator who is motivated, self-directed and detail-oriented, with a strong work ethic to join our team. Digital printing experience is required, HP Indigo press experience is a plus.
- 1-3 years experience running digital presses
- Set up and run press to industry standards
- Make press adjustments as required to ensure quality standards are met
- Meet or exceed print efficiency standards
- Maintain cleanliness of press and press area and perform press maintenance
- Ability to use PMS color matching book & densitometer to measure dot characteristics
- Ensure projects are completed on time while maintaining highest quality level
- Mechanical skills
- Computer literacy
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Must have a strong work ethic and be self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Cross train in another area
- Work in other areas as needed
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive wage and benefit package including 401k.
Sound like something you are interested in?
Contact email@example.com with your resume.