Careers at Kramer Madison
Kramer Madison is a design driven marketing company. We provide our nationwide client portfolio solutions in strategic marketing, design, promotional products, print and fulfillment all under one roof.
We are always eager to meet fresh talent so check out our open positions. Kramer Madison offers a competitive wage and benefits package including 401k with company match. We look forward to hearing from you!
Get the process started
Kramer Madison, a design-driven marketing company, specializing in providing clients solutions in creative, print, mail and promotional products, is seeking a Creative Director to join our team. As a Creative Director, you will be responsible for leading and inspiring the creative team to develop and execute innovative and compelling visual and conceptual solutions across various mediums. Your role will involve managing the creative direction, strategy, and execution of projects that align with the company’s brand identity, goals, and objectives along with those of our valued clients. We are looking for an experienced leader who can inspire others while taking our creative output to a new level as we continue to grow. You will collaborate closely with multiple teams to ensure a cohesive and impactful creative output.
Since collaboration is a very important part of our team, this is an onsite position only.
Develop and communicate a clear creative vision that aligns with the company’s brand and marketing strategies.
- Drive the overall creative direction and ensure consistency across all projects and campaigns.
- Lead and review the work of the creative teams for all web, print, and digital marketing collateral.
- Produce fresh, innovative design work and write well-crafted content that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences.
- Develop and manage content strategy for both small and large projects, utilizing brand design, copy, art, and digital technology.
- Stay updated with industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging design technologies to keep the creative team ahead of the curve.
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of designers, and other creative professionals.
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages creativity, experimentation, and continuous improvement.
- Delegate tasks effectively based on individual strengths and project requirements.
- Oversee the end-to-end creative process, from conceptualization to final execution, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with project managers and stakeholders to define project scopes, objectives, and deliverables.
- Provide guidance and feedback to ensure that creative work meets quality standards and exceeds client expectations.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and idea generation for various creative projects.
- Contribute innovative concepts and ideas to enhance brand messaging, visual aesthetics, and user experiences.
- Transform complex ideas into visually compelling and easily understandable designs and messaging.
- Maintain and evolve the brand identity, ensuring that all creative materials adhere to brand guidelines.
- Review and approve designs, visuals, and copy to ensure consistency and alignment with the brand’s tone and voice.
- Engage with clients to understand their objectives, preferences, and feedback, and incorporate them into the creative process.
- Present final creative concepts to clients and obtain approvals for deliverables.
- Meet budget requirements by forecasting and managing expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field.
- Proven experience as a Creative Director or in a senior creative role.
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing a range of successful creative projects across different mediums.
- Experience in creating marketing/advertising campaigns – from developing the vision and messaging platform to overseeing production on time and within budget
- Experience in writing integrated content across all marketing channels: including digital, social media and print.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse creative team.
- Proficiency in design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to align creative efforts with broader business goals.
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and layout.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Sound like something you are interested in?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Kramer Madison is seeking a highly motivated, dependable professional to join our accounting team in Madison, WI. This position will be responsible for managing accounts payable and performing various accounting and HR tasks. Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with excellent communication skills, have the ability to multi-task, and problem solve.
Primary Objective/Scope of Position:
- Oversee accounts payable duties such as inputting, coding, and verifying all vendor invoices for payment, ensuring expenditures are charged to appropriate accounts
- Prepare weekly check runs, ACH, and credit card payments
- Review and resolve any bill discrepancies
- Reconcile vendor statements & respond to vendor inquiries
- Prepare monthly sales tax report
- Ensure filing deadlines are met for all tax filings, including personal property taxes and sales and use tax, along with business licenses
- Maintain 1099 information and reporting
- Perform monthly reconciliation of employee credit card expenses to company credit card statements.
- Backup accounts receivable/cash application
- Monitor collections of past due accounts
- Oversee material inventory management
- Manage the fixed asset ledger
- Support recruiting of new employees -maintain job posts, schedule, and conduct interviews
- Conduct orientations and employee onboarding and new hire paperwork
- Maintain employee records and information
- General knowledge of human resources, employment laws, and procedures
- Maintain employee records, including time, attendance, and paid time off records
- Manage employee benefits enrollment and COBRA paperwork
- Evaluate and maintain employee benefits partners and plans
- Ensure all office equipment is operational including computer hardware, software, phones, copiers, and printers
- Answer phones (backup)
- Perform other general accounting and office duties as needed
Minimum Qualifications – Education, Experience, and Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Requires 5+ years of experience in bookkeeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to consistently meet deadlines
- Professional in both written and verbal communication
- Able to work independently as well as work cooperatively in a team environment
- Knowledge of human resources laws
Sound like something you are interested in?
Contact email@example.com with your portfolio, resume, and salary requirements.
Cutter/Bindery Operator – First Shift
We are currently seeking to build our team by adding a First Shift Cutter/Bindery Operator. The Cutter/Bindery Operator is a key player in the company, acting as the final touch, producing finished materials that meet customer specifications and Kramer Madison’s high-quality standards. We are seeking an Individual who is self-motivated, enjoys a variety of tasks, and has experience operating bindery equipment. We offer a competitive benefits package, Including 401(k) plan.
- Experience operating any bindery equipment, specifically cutters, stitchers, folders, or die-cutters.
- Ensure the completion of jobs meeting quality and quantity requirements
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment and make repairs as needed
- Completes and maintains proper documentation on projects
- Performs preventative maintenance to keep machines clean, safe, and in good working order
- Maintain organized work area and help in other production departments as needed
- Ability to read and understand detailed job tickets
- Setup jobs according to customer specifications
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior bindery experience in the print industry Is required
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Prior commercial print shop experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all personnel
- Good verbal and written communication skills to follow job instructions
- Lift / move up to 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Frequent standing, walking, sitting, and bending is required throughout the shift
- Excellent attendance and punctuality required
- Ability to use computer, Including UPS/FedEx shipping software is a plus
Sound like something you are interested in?