Careers at Kramer Madison
Kramer Madison is a design driven marketing company. We provide our nationwide client portfolio solutions in strategic marketing, design, promotions, print and fulfillment all under one roof.
Who is Kramer?
Senior Art Director
Kramer Madison is seeking a talented Senior Art Director to join our team. We’re looking for a creative, forward-thinking, highly skilled designer to be responsible for developing and executing innovative creative that positions our company and brands in the most effective way possible, across all channels. You will pitch, create, develop, and supervise strategic marketing campaigns of all sizes, for a range of clients. You will inspire, foster and develop designers, writers, developers and production team members to create highly successful, award-winning work.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have a positive attitude, be resourceful, and believe that there are multiple ways to create the best client work possible. Sr. Art Director is expected to not just provide direction to creative team but to also execute your own ideas.
- Conceptualize, plan, refine, and produce a diverse range of creative ideas and concepts, specialized graphics, and other assets against a set of strategic briefs and channel strategies.
- Manage workload and creative projects from concept to completion, communicating with all necessary team members to keep projects on schedule, on budget, and meet delivery deadlines.
- Pitch and develop new clients; develop long-term creative plans and recommendations for client objectives.
- Build and maintain strong rapport with creative team colleagues, client leads and project managers.
- Further the creative vision of Kramer Madison.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of Art Director experience with a focus on cross-channel campaigns and brand design at an in-house team or agency.
Strong experience in visual and communication design principals.
- Portfolio of creative work showcasing exceptional creative and conceptual ideas across a wide range of business or brand categories and channels.
- Experience at pitching work, working directly with clients, business development.
- Ability to judge and critique creative concepts and copy, clearly communicating constructive feedback.
- Strong communication, planning, time-management and follow-through skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate staff.
- Expert technical skills in Mac-based Adobe Creative Suite; knowledge in HTML and/or CSS a big plus.
- Print production experience (we’ve got big presses, bindery and mailing in house)!
Sound like something you are interested in?
Contact email@example.com with your portfolio, resume, and salary requirements.